Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas night – the face of unified humanity

Jogging on Christmas night, from every window I see the energy that unifies us – the very thread that connects us all. It shimmers from every house, from behind every curtain, and it has nothing to do with holiness or Christmas. The thread that connects us all is the square screen.

The unmistaken bluish aura glowing from every house I am passing makes me feel safe. I know that my neighbors, my town, and probably most of the country are connected by the same unprejudiced umbilical cord of information. I can clearly see that there is a common goal to all these otherwise-diverse and unrelated groups. They all aim at brainwashing us to make them richer and more powerful by making all of us – men and women of every ethnicity alike – think the same, and if possible, not think at all.

These days hoards of brain-washers are paid millions to find new ways to harness new technologies to stop us from thinking independently. It’s the very same technologies that can now be commissioned to make us believe in absurdities and perform atrocities.

It took Lenin and Hitler many years to reach their people and transform their societies. Nowadays, for a half-talented technology-armed spin doctor it would take a fraction of the time. With such a power it’s not any longer a question of if, but only a question of when.

Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all I would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I am now following your nice blog.
Please follow my blog :
multibrand.blogspot.com
Thanks & regards